Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Restaurants Ottawa - Edoko



This is a very average Japanese restaurant. All the chefs seemed to be of Chinese backgrounds which of course in itself is not bad, but unfortunately the sushi fell apart. The soup had very little flavour.

I guess for people that do not know Japanese food it may be ok to eat, otherwise I would definitely not advise to eat sushi here.

The Teppanyaki meal comes with a bland chicken soup and but perhaps it is fun cause you see the chefs grill the food on the table in front of you and they toss the knives in the air for show. Overall I would say not good value for money.

Perhaps Ottawa is not the place for Japanese food. I have not found a decent recent yet. I think that the average Thai restaurant here is better.

The Teppanyaki is around 26 CAD, so it is not great value for money.