Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Restaurants London - Nobu (very recommendable)

This is a great place to go to when you start exploring new flavours and dishes. I must confess though, if one goes several times it becomes less exciting and perhaps it is not such good value for money.

It feels a tiny bit formal, but one does not have to dress up if one does not feel like it. A lot of people go there very casually dressed.

It is definitely a place where it is necessary to make a reservation.

If you like people-watching, this is a place for you! I am not into people watching but I bumped into Cameron Diaz and Boris Becker there.

The dishes I like are:
Black Cod Den Miso 32 GBP
New Style Salmon Sashimi 12.50 GBP
Grilled Asparagus with Dried Miso. 9.50 GBP
Chocolate Bento Box with Green Tea ice cream is great too 9.50 GBP
I tried the Rock Shrimp Tempura with Ponzu which did not inspire me that much.

15 Berkeley Street
London W1J 8DY
+44 207 290 9222