Thursday, October 15, 2009

Restaurants Morelia - Emilianos

So what are the Restaurants like in Morelia ... I do not want to compare the italian food here with Austria, since Austria has excellent italian Restaurants, which are super hard to beat.

I think the Emiliano's is a nice place to hang out with friends. They have a lot of mexican dishes such as arrachera and guacamole or shrimps (deep fried like tempura with a cocktail sauce). These dishes were all very tasty and even the Pizza tastes fine. I was pleasantly surprised this time because last time I tried their pesto dish I was I guess a little disappointed because I felt like having a dish with basil, but they did not have basil and replaced it with cilantro which of course tastes completely different.

We paid around 15 USD per person.

Emilianos
Artilleros del 47 No.1643
Morelia 58260
Tel 443 315 1035